Childminder (French ideally) needed from May/June 2018

sbilli

Hello,

I am located in between Denmark Hill station and East Dulwich Station and I am looking for a FULL TIME childminder (ideally French speaking but it's not compulsory). My baby girl will be 6 months old on 27 May and I'm looking to go back to work between May/June (I will be flexible for the right person). I am French and my husband is English.

If you are this person or if you know anyone that you can recommend and trust please let me know.

A shared nanny could also work.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Sophie

Hello Sophie,

I am a nanny with my own 19 months old girl and I am gren living in Sydenham I?m ofsted registred with a dbs and first aid looking for a position for April ( I have the Childminder training too) please don?t hesitate to contact me if interested.

Kamilya

• 2 months later...

Hi Sophie

I was wondering if you found a suitable childminder? I also live in the East Dulwich train station area and am looking for a child minder who ideally speaks French (my husband is French) for my 12 month old daughter - ideally to start in next couple of weeks for Mon-Weds.

Just wondering if you got any good recommendations?!

Thanks so much

Lucy

Archived