Updated: Treatments for mummy?s

Hi mummy?s

My names Tenequa, I?m a qualified nail technician with 10years experience I?ve worked in high end stores from harrods to London fashion week to other salons around central London. I have a treatment room in my house where I do Manicure, Pedicure and Gel Polish. As a mother who?s been on maternity leave twice within 11 months apart of having my 2 daughters I figured I start from home instead of working back in salons where you never get time to see your kids there always being taken to other people?s homes to be looked after etc. So I thought I work around the girls being in and out of nursery meet other mums and do treatments your more than welcome to bring your child or kids with you no matter what the age range is I work around you and your needs wether u have to stop to breast feed etc I can do 1 hand at a time that way your still able to do what you need to do etc my house is child friendly.

I?m offering 50% off your first treatments weather it?s 1 or more. This is my original price list without 50%

Manicure is: ?30

Deluxe Manicure is: ?40

Standard Pedicure is: ?30

Deluxe Pedicure is: ?40

Gel Polish is: ?30

French Polish is additional: ?3 on each treatment

Please feel free to contact me directly on 07943967327 or private message me for more information and I?ll be happy to let you know

Kind Regards

Archived