Shopping stolen this morning - Jennings Road

We have a weekly organic veg box plus a few other bits and pieces delivered (organic eggs and milk) on a Monday morning. Went outside to bring it in and it wasn't there. Phoned the company - definitely delivered in the normal place so I can only assume that someone nicked it. The company have refunded me. I know it's a small thing and I am sure there will be those that laugh - not having your organic veg, how tragic - but I thought I would let others know, even though it's only a petty theft.

Pozzee

Edited to remove some details, though probably won't be having any more deliveries.

I had my riverford box stolen a few years ago, when I contacted them quite a few had been stolen that day. Seems the delivery chap was more than likely being followed.

We organised that he had a key to our side gate and never had the problem reoccur. If you haven't got a side gate maybe a locked box in the front garden? Not failsafe by any stretch of the imagination but makes it a lot more effort to steal veggies!!

We had a couple of boxes stolen over the years we were in Clapham, but it hasn't happened here yet - knock on wood! But the company should have some suggestions as to how to avoid it in the future - unless the delivery van is being followed, in which case, there's not much you can do.

I'll send you a PM of some of the things we had suggested to us.

Alternatively, don't know what company you are with, but Organic Delivery company offers evening deliveries (http://www.organicdeliverycompany.co.uk/shopfront/shopfront.php)