Experienced, caring, flexible babysitter available

Hi Everyone,

I am a 21 year old student in my third year of university, currently back home in London getting some experience in industry before returning to complete my final year. I am looking for weekend (and occasionally weekday evening) babysitting work. I am highly experienced and have been looking after little ones on and off for the past five years. I cared for 1 year old twins for 6 months in my gap year, so I am no stranger to changing a nappy! I have regularly babysitted (school pick-ups, outtings and evenings) for another family with a girl and boy in primary school for over three years.

I am responsible, caring and love children so if you need someone to rely on when you fancy an evening out or some time to yourselves on the weekend then please don't hesitate to drop me a message. Although I don't drive, I am based in forest hill and very willing to travel to surrounding areas. I charge ?10 per hour.

Equally willing to meet for a coffee if you don't need childcare immediately but would like an adhoc babysitter you can call on date night in your address book!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Millie

Archived