Any trouble in East Dulwich?

Kids, kids, kids...

For those looking out the window across the road - Jeneve? - I'm the chap who was on the bike.

Just been up as this is the top of my road by the Plough - its a dry ice alarm, pure coincidence and nothing to do with events tonight.

If anybody hears of anything else local I am happy to go out and check. Things are bad enough tonight without unconfirmed rumours flying around.

Imagine if you are housebound, or disabled, or a young mother reading this. Scary, scary stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Please contact me if you lost a gold ring in Dulwich park. Found Saturday morning 8th June.  tel 07989419820
    • Thank you all for all your help, no, there are no plans on the portal for the internal work e.g. chimney breasts or removal of internal wall (but there are for the external) so I have options to contact the council if necessary too.  
    • Are their plans up on the Southwark Planning Portal? https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/ This should show exactly what they are planning to do. Permitted development doesn't apply to flats. To build an extension to a flat you must apply for planning permission. https://www.planningportal.co.uk/permission/common-projects/flats-and-maisonettes/extending-ground-floor-flat Therefore the plans should be there.  
    • I used Luke this week to move a large fridge within East Dulwich. He was great. Professional and took great care. Definitely recommend him.  Luke’s phone number below   +44 7814 456368
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In