SOLD Black McClaren Techno XT, buggy board, raincover and footmuff ?75

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Montpelier in Peckham has always been reliable and has plenty of table space in the afternoon.
    • Se22 Dog owner has found him now 
    • Looking for any spare terracotta plant pots. Preferably 40cm in diameter. Thank you!
    • I wouldn't completely rule out being more central in East Dulwich due to smaller houses - you can definitely get a house the size you need on Crystal Palace Road, for example, (and potentially Fellbrigg or Ulverscroft). CPR has a lot of semi-detached houses that would be roughly 1800 square foot if you include a loft conversion. And the gardens are decent sizes. The top end (IE the end nearer Dulwich Library) is very near Dulwich Park, and the 185, 40 and 197 buses on Lordship Lane go straight to Denmark Hill which gets you into Blackfriars in 12 minutes. It's a lovely walk to St Paul's in the morning, I do it every day. It's very near Dulwich College, Alleyns or JAGs, depending on which school you're referring to! Our son is at DC and he either walks through the park or gets the P13 bus. So that's what I'd do if I was you. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In