Please help a fellow local business!

Cecidb

Hello! I set up a company last year renting out boxes of toys to preschoolers at home, on holiday or at events called Toy Box Tots. Each of our boxes is based around a childrens book and we bring it to life with the toys. Although the toys are returned to us, the child keeps the book forever.

We entered Voom, a competition to win some much needed funding and urgently need more votes! We are currently in the top 40 , where we need to stay until May 15th when voting closes but are holding on by a thread! If you have 20 seconds to spare and could do a good deed for a fellow local business, please click on the link below and vote for us! It takes no time at all and would make an enormous difference and I can be counted on to help out with your business whenever you need! Thanks so much,

Ceci

https://voom.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitches/toy-box-tots

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• All cats over 20 weeks old now have to be microchipped. Please have your cat microchiped if not already done. Your furry companion can then be returned if he/she becomes lost.
    • Off topic but I don't want to start another thread. I just had a Royal Mail delivery of a parcel. The postman ignored a large sign on the door asking people to ring the bell, and just rattled the letterbox, which luckily I heard. When I opened the door, I found the parcel on my doorstep in full view of passers by, and the postman getting into his van a few houses down. I then received an email informing me that my parcel had been delivered to my "safe place", an "enclosed porch". I don't have a safe place, and my porch is not enclosed, it is basically a doorstep to a terraced house . I know posties have a lot to do, but I find things like this really annoying.
    • Thanks, will try AJ Farmers and both Superdrug and B&M sell them. 
    • I finally tried Dai Due Fratelli last weekend. They were so incredibly friendly. Really good pizzas and a good wine selection. Really reasonably priced. I urge everyone to support it.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In