Nanny recommendation

ivor

I would like to recommend our fantastic Nanny who will be leaving us in September because our daughter is due to go to nursery.

Zsuzsanna has been with us for 2 years and has been brilliant with our daughter. She cooks great nutritional meals, organises fun activities during the day and manages to cope with our (slightly disorganized) household.

Our daughter is always pleased to see her each day and I feel confident that she is well cared for when I am at work

She is Ofsted registered, CRB checked and has her Paediatric First Aid certificate.

She has been a nanny for about 10 years and has done sole charge and nanny share. She is currently looking for a fulltime position 4-5 days a week.

Happy to have a chat, answer questions etc

Susanne

Hi there,

My partner and I are a creative, friendly and relaxed family living in East Dulwich, (Goose Green) with our baby girl. We enjoy walks as a family, museum trips, food markets, cooking and generally getting out and seeing new things.

We are seeking an energetic, kind, caring and experienced nanny for our little girl, who will be 12 months old. We are looking for someone who can stimulate and entertain her, take her on outings and provide nutritious meals, but most importantly, a warm and loving individual to care for her.

We would ideally like to do a Nanny share if we can find a like minded family.

Requirements:

- Full time Nanny - 8.30am - 6.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each week starting beg Sept

- English speaking

- Excellent references

- Experience is a must. Childcare qualifications are desirable, First Aid and clean DBS essential.

If you think that you may be who we are looking for, or are interested in a nanny share we would love to hear from you :)

Caspar

Archived