Babysitting Work Wanted

Hi,

My name is Reuben and I am a 17 (18 this autumn) yr old student doing a-levels. I'm currently looking for babysitting work in East Dulwich, but I am able to travel if necessary.

I've had lots of experience with children, and I'm friendly, kind, polite, helpful, and responsible.

Contact number: 07542972833

Thanks, Reuben

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• 57% of those who actually lived in the consultation area I believe. Around 3,000. Presumably 2,000 of whom are the ‘supporters of One Dulwich (but not members of One Dulwich? So how does one ‘join’?) So tell us about it. it seems fairly clear that Southwark could have done more first time round as they did open the junction back up to emergency services. I’m not sure why this suggests someone shawdowy is ‘pulling their strings’ though as you suggest. You say read up on it - why not share the evidence that emergency services were knocking on the council’s door for months and months?  You’ve just posted a claim the the LFB haven’t been consulted this time round, yet their spokesman says  “Regarding the FOI, the local authority did consult the Brigade. However, they didn’t initially contact the specific Southwark team, who responded on the FOI saying they hadn’t been contacted.” I have answered all your questions that are actual question. You ducked and deflected my two simple questions for several pages, before awkwardly distancing yourself from the claims made in the missive you shared 😳 A question that says “do you agree with a design that does nothing to stop persistent number plate covering offenders” is what’s called a loaded question. Whether one say yes or no it accepts the premise. It’s the classic ‘when did you stop beating your wife” construction, and it’s not very subtle.    
    • Can someone please explain who "one Dulwich" are?
    • We are actually referred to as "Supporters"...2,100 of us across Dulwich...read and weep! 😉   https://www.onedulwich.uk/supporters   Got it, the one where 64% of respondents in the consultation area said they wanted the measures "returned to their original state". Is that the one you claim had a yes/no response question?   Well I suggest you read up on it as it is an important part of the story of utter mismangement by the councils and this is why so many of us can't work out who is pulling the council's strings on this one because surely you can agree that if the emergency services were knocking on your door for months and months telling you the blocks in the roads were delayihg response times and putting lives at risk you'd do something about it? Pretty negligent not to do so don't you think - if I was a councillor it would not sit well with me?   Careful it could be a Mrs, Miss or Mx One.....   Of course you don't that's because you have strong opinions but hate being asked for detail to.back-up those opinions (especially when it doesn't serve their narrative) and exposes the flaws in your arguments! 😉  As so many of the pro-LTN lobby find to their cost the devil is always in the detail.....
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In