Dogs at Peckham Rye Park Fete 2011 --- Done

PeckhamRose

• Administrator

Hi

Just to expand on what StraferJack said, it would be appreciated if pictures could be hosted off site. At the moment we are having to delete files/attachments/images from messages that are stored in the forum database if they're older than 4 months. We might reduce this to 2 months as the 'files' table in the database is still 2Gb which is way too big and slows down the forum.

As mum says, "every little helps"

• 1 month later...

Hiya Peckham Rose

I met you at the PR (Belated) Summer Fair. You kindly (asked &) took a pic of our dog, the white labradoodle. He's had his hair cut since then and we hardly recognise him in the pic...it's my husband's man bag in the corner of the picture that ensures us it is our dog!

Only on the forum to find out any details about the shooting at the cemetery this afternoon. Police with sniffer dogs were at the Cemetery on Brenchley Gardens this am and then police cars storming past me on Brenchley Gardens at 3.15 today as I drove to Harris Boys to get my son. More and more emergency vehicles arrived over the next 50 mins at least and the air ambulance had been too. Haven't found anything helpful on the BBC news as Greece and France announcing Greece's financial affairs.