Painting and decorating company recommendation?

Hi there

We are buying a new house in August and I am looking for a top notch painting and decorating recommendation to come in and strip wallpaper and paint the top floor of the house over a 2 week period BEFORE we move in. It is 3 bedrooms, a box room, a laundry room and a bathroom.

Can anyone recommend a really good, reliable team?

Thank you!

Hi, we use Dave Sutherland and his team. They plastered and decorated most of the rooms in our house, and also painted the outside of the house. We found Dave via this forum and are so pleased we did as we have used him a number of times and are always delighted with the quality of his work. His number is 07951 810251.

Duncan Marlow, he's a one man band but very focused and cracks on. I used a company highly recommended from this site who's marketing said they were more detailed than other companies etc and they were really expensive so the next time I had to do up a place I tried Duncan as his cost was more reasonable and I had about what seemed like ten miles of skirting etc to get done and he was better, real attention to detail. I don't have his number to hand but he should come up on a search of the site.

Hi there I?m a dulux select decorator registered with trustmark and checkatrade.after the 13 th August I can do but not before as on holiday.thanks Eric at mode decorating 07872324935 [email protected]

We use airless spraying for ceilings and walls for speed and the ultimate finish and also hvlp for spraying woodwork and trim kitchen units and furniture and we also use traditional brush and roller system.we are decorators not builders or handyman.

Hello there BikeChick,

If you haven't sourced decorators for your new home yet do feel free to give me a call to discuss your project.

I am a locally based artist. However, I also decorate to support my studio time and have access to a small team to take on larger contracts, a bit about us.

Rupert and I, are both locally based professional artists and decorators, both with over 20 years experience in high calibre painting, decorating and light building works. We both have a great understanding of all paints, decorating materials and pay great attention to detail. The majority of our work comes through recommendations and/or local forums and we have many delighted clients in Dulwich, Herne Hill, Fulham and Pimlico.

If you don't require our decorating service perhaps you'd like some art for you bare walls?

www.ArtQwerty.com

Best regards,

Julian - 07961 463 111