Bind man in Dulwich,Herne hill areas

sabrina79

Yes Robbin, easy to say when you are not involved. Do you have any idea what a woman can feel when a man treat you like that? I alwayd helped people in need when most of people around did not moved a finger. Now I think twice.Men is stronger. I never heard a lady do this kinda of things. So I prefer to keep myself safe.You can t blame me!

I do think you are out of track. I never said he is a bad person but he was excited and wanted to kiss me and he did without my permision.i was not able to move my arms .for me in this situation I felt scared and vulnerable also surprised and shocked! It s not what do you expect from someone you just try to help!

So ,you think this behave is normale and OK? I don t let strangers touch me and kiss me in the mouth...call me an old fashion lady but this is me.

I feel for you Sabrina, and sorry this has happened to you, doesn't matter whether the mam was disabled or not, it must have shaken you up and I hope you are alright now, you could phone 101 to let them know and ask them to have a gentle talk with him.

Anyway one thing on your subject is killing me, your spelling of Blind.

Have a great day.

Lavender 27

His last dog Adam was a golden Labrador - he only had him for a few months. His previous dag was black and quite elderly. He did not always treat her well. We looked after hhis old dog for a day as he had to go somewhere and was not allowed to take his guide dog.

Given that someone has advised that his 'advances/behaviour' appear to go back 10 years suggests that serious consideration be given to reporting to the police.

thanks Lavander...I wrote it.like now with my small phone. when I notice in blind is missing the L. I did not bothered to correct it...sorry

I had other things in my mind. Anyway the Police will come at mine to talk to me. for report it.

ah ok pugwash. this makes sense now. thanks for the support .without your advice I would keep it inside .Sometimes talk is good. thanks