VELLO Bike+, Self-Charging Electric Folding Bike

dantoday

VELLO Bike+

World's First Self-Charging Electric Folding Bike

Selling AS NEW for ?2,300 (?700 lower than the retail price). Originally a Kickstarter campaign which has only just come available to the market - only reason for selling is that there was a year delay on launching the product so I bought another electric bike.

I have also included the free accessories from Vello for the Kickstarter backers: lock, front and black mudguards, front rack and storage bag, reflectors and separate carry case for putting the hold bike inside.

Carbon Belt Drive (grease-free, no/low maintenance)

Colour of the frame is matte black

KERS technology delivers up to 100% energy recuperation.

Use the Bitride app to control the your bike, assist level and view your speed.

Recommended videos to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll3s9RpXF4o

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbgzfb4ALYg

Official Product Page:

vellobike.com/product-page/vello-bike-belt-drive-1

Manufacturer's Description:

With the new smart technology from BIKE+ by ZEHUS, the all-in-one system changes the motor map automatically and continuously in order to keep the battery charged at all times. Energy is harvested by riding downhill, braking, and pedaling. Mechanical energy is converted into electrical energy thanks to the integrated kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) commonly used in motorsports. Additional energy is released to recharge the lightweight, integrated lithium-ion battery, allowing the bike to recharge without a power outlet, extra wires, or having to remove the battery.

VELLO BIKE+ is the lightest and most compact electric folding bike in its class!

ALL-IN-ONE TECHNOLOGY: No wires; hybrid sensors, integrated battery pack.

HIGH-EFFICIENCY REGENERATIVE BRAKING

No more charging thanks to the regenerative electric bike technology that charges the battery while you pedal. Ride up to 25 km/h for an unlimited number of miles in ?self-charging mode?, or in ?turbo mode? about 31 miles (50 km) on a full charge with no effort. As soon as you start pedaling, the motor will start pushing.

CONTROL UNIT

Connect via Bluetooth to your phone. Choose between six different electric-assistance modes, use GPS tracking, and lock the rear wheel. Choose from different assistance levels to get the extra push you need with the 250W motor.VELLO BIKE+ is electrically-assisted when you want it to be, and it is still easy to pedal even with the power assistance turned off.

Built for people with a fast-paced lifestyle who do not want to be slowed down by the restrictions of a conventional bicycle. Top-quality components combined with new technologies, an exclusive and award-winning design, and a variety of specially developed innovations guarantee a comfortable ride in the city.

jLal4B8l.jpg

0zfaV8bl.jpg

8jY0tGUl.jpg

qNRvhRWl.jpg

sFoGuGjl.jpg

N76dkdBl.jpg

KiUz4I7l.jpg

mCtnVBel.jpg

Archived