Chrome heated towel rail (new, unopened)

tierra

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I used to go to Brockwell all the time, but with lockdown it changed from being able to stay all day sunbathing and swimming to a limited lane swim time slot for the same price. This totally changed the relaxed vibe. It's also incredibly difficult to book online. If this has changed back I'd love to know. I really miss how it was. I guess it was an easy way to make a lot more money! 
    • Yes.  It happens to a neighbour who has a van parked off Sydenham Hill quite a lot. It's because the fuel lines are easier to get to than cars.
    • I like the idea of a lido, provided it's accessible to all. I haven't been for a while now.   Do you have to book Brockwell lido in advance and or have they gone back to just queuing  to enter?  Are you able to stay for as long as you wish or are there time slots.  Do teenagers  have access to these spaces? I can't see them booking in advance and time restrains would  not work for them...particularly if its costly. The last time I went to the lido it seemed to lack the diversity that it once had.   
    • If you want to reduce the sound from your flat, you can add acoustic or sound absorbing material under your carpet. There are many options for different budgets (google sound reduction in upstairs flat) In terms of improving your relationship with your downstairs neighbour, a really good first action would be to stop labelling him as mentally ill and start to consider that he may be very stressed and grumpy after prolonged noisy upstairs neighbours who don't take any notice of his complaints. There's always two sides to one story, but this is completely solvable    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In