Birthday card delivered to wrong address

hmdulwich

A birthday card (with gift inside) was posted through my door this week by mistake (and I opened it without looking, oops). Didn't want to just put it back in the post system as I think there's a mistake on the address - the Road is written as Edekk Road and the postcode is SE21 7DG... anyone have any idea what the correct address could be?

I want to get it to its rightful owner so they can have their birthday present!! Thanks for any help you can give.

Thanks for the idea but that's actually my road, yep v similar so not suprising the postman put it through our door. The door number was correct, I don't think they've moved as we've been living here over a year and haven't had any other post for that name. The card was from their Mum- such a shame!

The card is for a Clare Mitchell who must have a birthday around now... anyone know her?

No obvious answers I'm afraid. There's someone of that name living on Essex Road, which sounds a bit like Edekk Rd, but it's the one in Islington, and nothing else tallies up (completely different postcode, etc).

Presuming the name is correct, there are no Clare Mitchells registered in SE21 either now or in the past 10 years. The only Claire Mitchell - with an i - in SE22 is registered on Upland Road, again the postcode and address bear no resemblence to what was written.

If you want to PM me your address I can search the house history and see if anyone similar has lived there?