Christmas outfits!

kasy17

• 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• No idea what this is but looks like it may be important to someone! Found on a bench near Peckham Rye pond. Set of small cards on a key ring. I have removed them in case of rain. Please PM me with further details of what's on the cards. If they are yours!
    • I am calling out to see if anyone has any problems with Southwark Council Hoarding Team, where things has been gone missing? 
    • I'm pleased that Charter North have caught on to the dishonest practice of owning elsewhere and renting nearby to get a place at the school. It wasn't the case a few years ago and I knew several families who exploited the loophole. I'll admit to finding it funny when I met a family who rented in Dulwich Village to get their first of three children into the school. But then their second child wanted to go to a school in Lewisham ... and they were out of catchment for that! I wonder if they did it again ... 
    • @DulvilleRes any response? This hardly seems very democratic.....is someone trying to influence the Society members unfairly to force their personal agenda?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In