Large double in 2-people-house. East Dulwich

h2alberto

Available 20 November 2018 to 2 January 2019.

?250 p/w

A spacious first floor 2-people house situated in the quiet and highly desirable area of East Dulwich. The house has an open plan kitchen and living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom/toilet, a shared patio and garage. Your room is bright, large, comes fully furnished (fitted wardrobe, shelves, draws and boxes) and the window (overlooking the quiet back of the house) is double glazed! Conveniently located less than 10min on foot from to Peckham Rye station and 5min on foot from East Dulwich station, with buses just on the doorstep. Loads of amenities nearby (cafes, bars, clubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets) in Peckham and on Loardship Lane.

Your rent includes all bills, superfast broadband, a cleaner and all essential household equipment (loo rolls, cleaning products, etc).

You?ll be living with Ian, a young and chilled graphic designer interested in art, cooking and plants. The house vibe is very laid back.

This house is ideal for professionals or students that are in between houses and need a room to stay for a few weeks.

I?m going on holiday and I?m renting out my room from 20 November 2018 to 2 January 2019. Ideally looking for someone that can cover that whole period of time.

You will be required to pay upfront. No hidden fees on top.

Please get in touch if you would like to have a look around one evening.

Thanks,

Alberto

Archived