To rent, a lovely one bedroom flat in leafy Forest Hill

Hayleyd

The flat is in a detached impressive period mansion block and has its own allocated off-street parking. The flat is characterful with high ceilings, cornices, ceiling roses and large bay sash windows which make the flat light and airy. There?s a separate eat-in kitchen (white goods included), a spacious living room which has a fireplace, large dining table, sofa bed, and a large bedroom with fitted double wardrobes, bed and bed-side table. It has a storage/coat cupboard in a decent sized hallway ? there?s no shortage of space! There?s also a cleaner and gardener who serve the communal areas of the building and the outside green space (the cost of this is included).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z4j2ucqc3l9x341/AAAIRzK6cF9w4dsGOA1TNaC-a?dl=0

The flat's located two minutes from Forest Hill Station with the overground to Highbury and Islington, and the train line to London Bridge and Victoria. It?s 15 minutes to London Bridge, 30 minutes to waterloo and Victoria and 15 minutes to Canada Water (nearest tubes are Canada Water and London Bridge). It?s also 2 minutes from the gorgeous Horniman Gardens and 5 minutes from Sydenham Woods. East Dulwich is a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute bus journey.

The flat is available from mid November. I would like to let the flat to a couple or individual who appreciates my lovely home and will treat the flat like their own. The flat will be let fully furnished.

Rent: ?1250 per month excluding bills and council tax.

Contract: one month?s rent as deposit and one month?s rent in advance. Credit checks and references required. The flat is offered on a 6 month minimum contract and ideally I?m looking for long term tenants.

Hayley (07817536321)

Archived