Where can I get a private flu jab?

bcacao

My little son needs a flu jab but the local medical centre won't provide one, for different not-health related reasons. I have called through all major ED pharmacies, as recommended by the medical centre, but no one sells and provides private flu jabs. Does anyone know where I can get this in and around East Dulwich?

thanks

Bcacao

Pharmacies won't do under 16s in general, even though there's no reason to think it's unsafe and it's national policy in some countries. Various private clinics in central London will do them - e.g. we were for various reasons keen for all the family to have a jab and got it done at Baker St Medical Centre (http://www.bakerstreet.org.uk/). Not cheap and a hassle obviously, but under ?20, flexible about appointment times and happy with any age.

Hi minder, my son has a history of recurring chest infections and underwent several tests at King's last winter. No underlying condition such as asthma was found. The doctors said that if these infections continue this winter, they will put him on antibiotics during the whole winter. I consulted another recommended GP close to my home town Vienna who has treated children with similar conditions successfully. She recommended for my son to get a flu jab, ideally before we are off to Vienna at Christmas. After that she will start treating him to boost his immune system.

bcacao