Gift ideas for toddler girls

I have the opposite challenge to Supergolden, a 15 month old girl who I have no idea what to buy for Christmas as her 5 year old brother has had everything (including the kitchen sink on his play kitchen!).

I've been through the ELC and Argos catalogues for ideas, searched online for inspriration, but nothing is coming up that she doesn't already have.

I've seen the Sue Ryder dolls houses, and they do quite a chunky one that although it says 3+ I think would be fine for her to put her happyland figures in and we can add furniture as she gets older. And I feel at least with that, I would be helping charity.

Any other ideas?

I'm having the same issue with my 19 month old who spends all her time playing with her big brother's trains, cars, helicopters, etc. Family all asking for ideas of what to buy her and the only thing i can think of is a tea set! I think she's still a little young for a dolls house and she doesn't like dolls, although she loves cuddly toys. I have no problems with her playing with my boy's toys but would love to introduce her to other stuff too. What do other little girls enjoy playing with?!

My daughter was thrilled to receive a Fairy house in shape of Boot from ELC at 18m. And any doll of any shape and size. She was very into Disney films so any toy from Disney store was huge hit (Little Einstein figures etc). A playhouse (those tent ones you can move around). A smart trike - I was going to get one for my little boy but in the end decided against it as too cold to get any use for a good few months.