Full-time nanny role from March 2019

Kelpie

Our family will be moving back to Camberwell (near Denmark Hill station) in February 2019 after two years abroad. We are looking for a full-time nanny to start in March (the date can be a bit flexible).

The role

This is a five day a week role, hours 7.45-6pm-ish but we could agree slightly different ones if necessary. We would like someone with relevant qualifications and at least three years experience. Ideally Ofsted registered or willing to become so. Excellent English is essential.

Our children's ages are 5, 3 and 1.

- 5 year old will be at school, probably until 4.30pm at clubs between one and three afternoons per week depending on how tired he gets

- 3 year old will (hopefully) be at nursery a couple of days a week, certainly from September.

- 1 year old will be at home each day and will be the full-time charge of the nanny

I would expect a nanny to be happy to take the younger two to local classes, activities and play dates and to participate in classes with them (like Monkey Music, for example). I would also like them to go further afield sometimes (e.g. Bee's Knees at Battersea Arts Centre, Transport Museum). At home, reading, art/craft, baking, water play ... the usual.

We are a fairly chilled out family, we?ve had a nanny before and we like people who can take initiative while still respecting the way we do things.

PM me if you?re interested. March is a fair time away but we are keen to get someone who can fit into our family for a number of years.

Archived