Eames inspired coloured chairs - nearly new

tomandhan1

Add comfort and colour to your home with this beautiful Eames Inspired plastic shell Soft Pad Dining Chairs in red colour. Influenced by the original Ray and Charles Eames DSW chair, this contemporary dining chair features integrated seat pad for added comfort, perfect for use at the dinner table, as extra living room seating or as just an accent chair.

8 nearly new chairs with oak legs - ?35 each or all 8 for ?250.

Thanks

T

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Bought these off here but unfortunately aren’t quite was I was looking for so am re listing! I haven’t used them since purchasing.    Below is from original listing…   8 x Easy Peasy birth to potty Bumble nappies.  3 x Easy Peasy large Bumble nappies. 1 x Easy Peasy birth to potty Bumble nappy.  2 x Ella's House large Bumhugger nappies.  2 x Totsbots Peenut wraps.  6 x large Little Lamb wraps.    Mostly in use for c. 6 months. Still plenty of life left. I loved these nappies because they are very leak-proof, but unlike most fitted nappies they have a stay-dry inner layer so you don't have to use an extra fleecy liner and your baby doesn't get soggy all around the liner.   
    • What other matters of local policy would you have decided by referendum, or is it just the one you feel strongly about? It’s a ridiculous idea. We live in a representative democracy for good reason. We’ve had re-elections since the LTN came in and those who introduced it were returned to office. You may want to revisit a debate that finished 3 years ago, but it isn’t going to happen. You need to move on. …still no one willing to defend One Dulwich’s claims I note.
    • Please describe the missing item to me, and If the description is correct I let you know where to collect it. If noone responds I will bring it to the police in the next few days.
    • Sue, not quite sure of your glowing reviews.  Next time I suggest that you order extra, PM me and I will cycle round for a tasting.  I'm a tough critic just to warn you.... 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In