Gone

amydown

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello everybody I am an experienced cleaner, hard working person and working in East Dulwich area If you are looking for a cleaner please do contact me, I have flexible hours and I have references . Many thanks  My contact number: 07507419483
    • Sadly this means for those of us who live within this ward the brilliant Helen Hayes will no longer represent us (that is if she's standing again). The Labour candidate for Lewisham West and East Dulwich is Ellie Reeves who has been MP for West Lewisham and Penge before the redrawing of boundaries.  She is sister to Rachel Reeves.
    • Highly recommend Kam Thompson (of Bascoe & Reid) for all your painting and decorating needs.  We've had him back many times and he has now painted our whole house to a fantastic standard. He is also great to have around. His number is 07949507412  
    • The SEN teacher who was there at the start was superb, unfortunately she went on maternity leave and most of the good work she did was unravelled by the current headteacher.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In