Summer babies thread (due June/July/August 2012)

Hi everyone,

I only heard about this forum recently so have joined a bit late: I'm due in August with my 1st baby and was hoping to meet some other local mums/mums-to-be. I see I just missed a meeting last week on LL, so was wondering if there was another one planned soon?

Kate

Hello! Congratulations to the new babies! I hope everyone is coping okay. I'm sorry I missed the Bishop last week, a little trip to A&E with my friend's toddler got in the way (she's fine, thankfully).

I would love to meet for coffee tomorrow - Sarah, would you mind if we met a bit earlier and you join us when you can? I'll have to get away by 1600/1630 or so.

Would 1430 be okay? Shall we meet at the Bishop again? Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it.

Julie xx

hi ladies

would love to meet up but early afternoons are a bit tricky for me with my toddler and nap times etc, if anyone is up for meeting up one morning though let me know?

hope all is well with everyone!

claire

x

Hi ladies

I've just found this forum so am a newbie! I'm due with my first baby on August 19th and would love to meet other new mums/soon to be mums as well. I'm free during most days as I'm on leave. This week is a bit hectic with stuff but I'd love to meet up next week if possible?

Thanks!

Sacha x

Hi everyone,

I have only heard about the forum recently. I'm due in mid August with my first baby and would love to meet new mums/mums-to-be in the area. I've just started maternity leave, so missed the get-together last week. I just wondered if there was another one planned soon?

Thanks,

Alison

OMG kristymac1, that is amazing! Congratulations, so happy it all happened safely and well, enjoy your new family member.

Erika, would love to join you today but not sure we'll be able to - I'm still pregnant (ARGH!) but hopefully things are moving along so not sure what shape I'll be in this afternoon.

Hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to meeting up with babies (including mine, when he decides to make his appearance!) soon.

Congrats to all the new mums! Unfortunately I haven't been able to join any of the meetings but I'm finally on mat leave so available for meet ups! I'm due 14th Aug and have a 22 month old daughter who is at nursery from Mon to Thurs, and with me on Fridays.

I look forward to meeting other mums/mums-to-be...

BC

Hello everyone,

I tried to join the group a few weeks ago when I went on mat leave but didn't manage to make a meet up before my little boy arrived! Now getting the hang of things (slowly) so would love to meet some other mums and babies in the area!

Are there any plans to meet this week?

Rhiannon

Hello! Francis William (Frankie) Harrington arrived at 12:19 on 30 July. He's a whopper - just short of 9 pounds - which may explain why the induction took quite a while! He's lovely and we're enjoying getting to know him. Hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to catching up and meeting other babies soon. xxx

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I'm now on my maternity leave (due on 24th August) and looking forward to getting back in touch with the other summer mums!

Lovely to hear about all the little ones being born safe and sound!

Is there a meet up planned this week or next?

Look forward to seeing some of you for a coffee.

Sarah xx

• 1 month later...

Well now that my eldest is firmly back in the throws of education, and I am no-longer at the mercy of summer holiday 'entertainment', it would be really good to meet for a coffee and/or (power - ha!) walk in the park with our newbies - does anyone fancy making a date for next week?

Hope everyone is doing really well and getting bundles more sleep than we are ;-)

Kristy xx