For sale: Sleepyhead Deluxe SE22 ?70

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• It seems these people are a waste of time! I have emailed them, but still no response! phone keeps going to giffgaff (I think,) voicemail   
    • Hi, I do have a fairly old one you can have for £15. Can post photos if of interest -PM me if so
    • Peckham Liberal Club on Elm Grove I always recommend to people, a couple of friends are getting married there next year. There is a big hall in the back, the whole place is floor to ceiling wood panelling and it feels a bit like a David Lynch film throughout, the people also speak in tongues. Its a marvellous place, but also pretty rough round the edges so depends what you are looking for. 
    • Plenty of threads demonising Southwark Council, don't let this one become another. Larger birds taking over a little in the garden, don't mind the corvids, the jay is particularly magnificent.  And woodpeckers always welcome.  Parakeets not yet taken over but a small flock of starlings are no longer a novelty and go through so much if the feed there for the tits.  Feral pigeons are a nuisance. No blue tit nest this year which is a pity. The two baby robins are lovely and very friendly. Also two fox cubs, seeing playing in the garden early evening tonight.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In