2 Bedroom property wanted from April

David_

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• What other matters of policy would you have decided by referendum, or is it just the one you feel strongly about? 🙄 We live in a representative democracy for good reason. After Brexit I thought this would be even clearer. We’ve had local elections since the LTN came in and those who introduced it were returned to office. You may want to revisit a debate that finished 3 years ago, but it isn’t going to happen. You need to move on. …still no one willing to defend the claims in One Dulwich’s latest missive I note. 😂
    • Please describe the missing item to me, and If the description is correct I let you know where to collect it. If noone responds I will bring it to the police in the next few days.
    • Sue, not quite sure of your glowing reviews.  Next time I suggest that you order extra, PM me and I will cycle round for a tasting.  I'm a tough critic just to warn you.... 
    • LTN is s**t. I live on LL and the traffic, noise and air pollution has never been worst since this ridiculous vanity project was introduced. It has to go - and it will. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In