Mens Burberry Brit Jacket (S)

rob_p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Thanks, I'm not sure a round trip to Anerley on the bus with my shopping trolley would be worth any potential savings 🤣 but I'll check it out!
    • Belatedly adding feedback for John. We renovated a large bedroom last November. The walls were water damaged from a previous leak and it needed wallpaper removal too , so not a small job.  Can honestly say John did a great job . He was punctual , professional and tidy . He arrived with his colleague Aaron (also on the forum with great reviews) and they both did a great job. The professional painter who came in afterwards remarked that he thought it was one of the best plastering jobs he had ever seen.    We’re now six months on and the room still looks great .    A bonus is John is a very nice person - you can trust him . Would highly recommend!
    • But by the same measure you can see why some might think the anonymous online lobby group Clean Air Dulwich are a group of rich local residents happy to lobby the council to get their roads closed to traffic at the expense of other Dulwich residents. You sense an agenda on this thread - did your Spidey-senses get tweaked on the thread questioning who is behind One Dulwich and you just didn't bother mentioning it? 😉 What's good for the goose etc...   And your statement that you can't get cleaner air without some restrictions on drivers is blinkered nonsense and just shows how some seem to think private car drivers are the sole root-cause of all air pollution - reducing car emissions helps but is not the silver bullet. And if the measures you put in just displace traffic rather than remove it then what's the point - and that's what Clean Air for all Dulwich are trying to make.    
    • I used to go to the Aldi in the Old Kent Road and then pop along to the Lidl further down the road. The Aldi was closed down pre Covid supposedly due to a new development being built which was supposed to include a new Aldi.  I have been to the Aldi in Anerley and it was fine.   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In