Fashion sourcing consultancy

We are a small consultancy business working in the fashion industry sourcing and developing Product for brands . Looking for a someone who has experience in buying or developing for any retail brand who can join the team to help a few days a week and perhaps travel with us to the factories in Portugal and turkey - interesting?!? Part time mums could be perfect Please call Simon - 07854330273

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I wonder if there's an East Dulwich version of this where the victim is vaporised by a Volvo SUV...
    • Malumbu would never derail a thread. If he didn't see anyone p***ing in the bushes, then it didn't happen. OK? It does seem that GALA has outgrown Peckham Rye Park in terms of its appeal. I've been going to festivals, big and small, for many years. I've seen many niche festivals grow from boutique chill-outs to being featured for the whole weekend on Radio 1. They don't always grow physically, but the appeal gets more mainstream, and the crowd morphs from local 25+s who are there for the music to the 18-25s who travel across the country and are there to get mashed and to show everyone they were there on Instagram. I don't know if this is representative of GALA, but the reports of anti-social behaviour in the park and the streets would seem that it's going the same way.
    • Yes, this is true.  I used to feed the crows on Peckham Rye and once you feed them they never forget you and will appear almost instantly the next time you visit.   I follow an account on Instagram called Crows in a Park which follows crows in a central London Park.
    • It was probably a peregrine falcon, which freaks out even other big birds. Or possibly even a buzzard, one or two of which have been known to stray from deepest Surrey into the leafier bits of South London.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In