SEN TA LOOKING FOR LOVELY PT OR FT NANNY POSITION FROM LATE JULY

Tee C

Hello my name is Tekisha. I am a 27 y/o childcarer with a happy, fun and gentle personality ! I have a level 3 qualification in childcare and education and I am a qualified nursery nurse. i am currently working as an SEN Learning Support Assistant. I previously worked with a wonderful family for over a year and i loved taking care of there three energetic boys but left to pursue my career in education.

Currently i am finishing up the in a primary school So im available for some babysitting in the evenings evenings during the week!

I would like 3-4 full days between 8-5.30/6 from July onwards 😊

If you think i could be the nanny you?re looking for please email me [email protected]

Dear Tekisha,

If it would suit you, I need an "Au Pair Plus"/Part time but live in Nanny, for about a month or 5 weeks in the summer.

From approximately last week of July until last week of August.

I have a daughter with Cerebral Palsy, who is a wheelchair user, but very capable, and very chatty.

She can do her own transfers from Wheelchair to WC and into bed and out again etc, but needs help with organisation, some help showering and dressing, and also general housekeeping help, cooking, washing etc, and help thinking of trips out and then going there and back.

She is 20 but operates at the level of about 12 or so in terms of maturity.

She now refuses to come away with us in the summers, and has Personal Assistants coming in to occupy her each weekday, but I need someone in overall charge of the house and overnight, weekend days, and breakfast, dinner, etc.

We also have a dog and three cats who need feeding and the dog needs walking everyday.

Would this be an interesting temporary job for you ?

Kind Regards,

Tamar Maas

Hello

Hope you're well. We are looking for a nanny for 3 or 4 days a week (we can flex up or down here).

We are based in Forest Hill and are looking for someone to look after our 1 year old and then pick/drop off our daughter at nursery (then school in September).

Are you looking for a permanent role or for the summer?

Cheers

Lucy

Hi Lucy, thank you for getting in contact with me!

from what i have read in your message this seems like a lovely role i would be interested in. I am looking for something permanent for the end of July and i would love to discuss this further with you.

my personal email is [email protected]

my number is 07930557329 please feel free to contact me.

thank you.

Tekisha

• 2 months later...
Hello I am interested in your post. Currently I am a nanny and am looking for a new nanny job starting in 2 weeks. I have more than 2 years experience in childcare with children between 2months and 6yo. I have been an au pair, mother's help/housekeeper and after school nanny

Archived