Mokee mini Cot ?60

Mokee mini cot complete with drawer - less than a year old and in excellent condition. No mattress included, takes a standard size

A very nice clean and modern design - beech wood with white painted parts.

Complete with all screws etc.

Cash on collection only from Peckham Rye SE15 about 5 mins walk away from the station

External Measurments | L 124 x W 64 x H 84 cm

2 Base Heights position | Low setting: 21cm from floor | High Setting: 38cm from Floor | Requires mattress size 120 x 60cm - NOT INCLUDED

LONG LASTING | Remove 1 side and extend life up to 3 Years Old - A moKee Innovation

ECOLOGICAL | made of sustainably sourced and high quality Birch wood

SAFE | Complies with the strict requirements of safety standard BS EN-716 - IMPORTANT : this baby cot is NOT to use as bedside Cot - Co-Sleeper

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Have you been back to Dugard & Daughters and discussed it with them yet? What was their response and reaction? There are other butchers to choose from. I've used the same one (not the one you mention) for probably 9-10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Always get well looked after.     
    • Jump into Lewisham, just the other side of Woodvale is the "Horniman Heights" with a mix of semi's and larger Victorian houses. Probably safer and quieter than perhaps where you are and have been looking.  And no need to blow £2m.
    • As a resident in this part I would agree, with the proviso that it's quite hilly so not ideal cycling territory for the frailer or very much younger. Obviously good access to the South Circular, now virtually the only east: west route open after LTN closures. Only one blue plaque - C S Forester. Most houses are Victorian or Edwardian with some slightly earlier. Generally 4-6 Bedrooms depending on attic conversions.
    • Doesn't sound too dissimilar to my engagements with the council!   Zero chance of a balanced summary in a single place I am afraid - read anything by Peter Walker in the Guardian on the matter, then read anything in the Daily Mail on the matter and plot a course for somewhere between the two and there you shall find the truth!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In