Recommended builder Ebbsfleet Construction Ltd (new to EDF)

Liljools

Hello - I just wanted to pass on details for John Thorby of Ebbsfleet Construction Ltd based in Kent, though they will work all over London. I am currently working with John and his team on a 3 storey rear extension in Upper Norwood and I would highly recommend them. I vetted 16 builders (mostly listed on EDF and recommendations through friends) before a colleague recommended John. His costing was very reasonable, he's very friendly, and I had a good gut feeling about him. Now that I am working with him on a sizeable project I can see that he has the client's interest at heart and will check in with me constantly even on the smallest details to ensure everything is done properly and to my requirements. They even moved a nest of Blue Tit babies they found in the bathroom roof and built a bird box for it which shows how conscientious his team are! If you have any questions please drop me a line. John has a Facebook page(can be found under the former company name of JST Renovations), or you can e-mail him on [email protected] (mobile 07545909955). You won't regret it...Thanks, Julia

Archived