Recycling collection not happened - 3+ weeks and counting

Let's just say one thing

If you report miss collection

The crew that does the round gets the message on their on-board computer

- Yes they do have them - trucls are fitted GPS and they are also able to tell every time that the truck stops and how long for

Every truck is fitted with cctv 4 cameras on each side for evidence

What I'm trying to say is

Every truck has pre programmed route

And time and unless there is no obstructions

They work like a Swiss watch

(If the truck can't get in , they can't get in)

If your bin is not beeing emptied on the day and time when it usually is

Then you need to ask yourself 2 questions

1) is there access

2) is my bin out

- Oh yeah

They are paid to collect bins that are out

Not inside your front garden

Speak to the council and ask if the collection is from the property (garden is your private property)

Or from outside the property

(I'm sure it's outside - otherwise council would be sued for millions in damages to grass , slabs , gates etc)

-

My point is

Get your bin out

And boys will empty it

I live in a block of 6 flats at the junction of Landcroft/Pellatt Roads - we have a communal 4 wheeled ie large bin

which was last collected on May 21st, next collection was due 4th June.

I have reported the missed collection last week and again today - and the occupant of another flat has reported it at least twice.

From the Southwark website: - Missed Collection Order Completed

Thank you for your report of a missed waste collection. This will be investigated and actioned within 2 working days.

Your reference number is MIS-21483

Does anyone know if any of our local councillors are worth contacting about this (or even Helen Hayes MP) ??