Avaliable part time nanny and babysitter

Ssingh

Hi iam a student looking for some part time I hold a level 3 in childcare and have 6 years experience working with children in a professional setting work very flexible with hours and also can do babysitting please contact me on 07399604141 okind regards satnaam

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Perhaps not. But I would return to the question I posed above: You can't just have a referendum on a single issue you happen to feel strongly about. We have a system of democracy and if you want to debate it's pros and cons, start a thread on it. …and still no one willing to defend the claims in One Dulwich’s latest missive? Come on, there must be someone? 😂
    • To which one do you refer - the original OHS consultation from 2017? BTW here are the guidelines on consultations: Consultation is technically any activity that gives local people a voice and an opportunity to influence important decisions. It involves listening to and learning from local people before decisions are made or priorities are set.    It seems the voice only apllies if constituents agree with the council's proposals...if they disagree thays when they claim "this was not a referendum".  ...you forgot to mention that the polling was conducted amongst those who live WITHIN an LTN...an important, perhaps deliberate, ommission on your part..
    • Ahh, the local election where even if Labour said they were going to slaughter all first born, people would still have voted for them to stick one to Boris snd the tories 🤣 You really can't take that as an endorsement for a scheme that felt marginal compared to how people felt about bigger issues..
    • @Earl Aelfheah do you find living on a busy and polluted road funny? Why? I simply can't afford moving away - is this amusing and if so, why?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In