Cleaner

misslaura

Hey, so if anyone needs a cleaner look no further!

I?m currently looking to get back to work after just

Having a baby and need to build my clientele back up..

I?m an experienced friendly cleaner who has great eye

for detail And get along great with children! Will it

Be time your worried about too? I will be working along

Side another great cleaner so we can get your home

Sparkling clean in just half the time! Happy to meet/chat

Before hand so you can specify what you?d like done and also

More than happy to provide references on request!

Feel free to call/text or email me

Many thanks, Laura.

Mobile: 07946885480

Email: [email protected]

Hello! My name is Imaculada Nunes I am a cleaner.

I have been in this field for about 12 years.

I am an honest, reliable and friendly person.

I always try to give my best within my capabilities.

If you need I have references!

I am fully flexible and ready to start as soon as possible.

So if you are interested just text or call me on this number

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• https://dulwichparkfriends.org.uk/the-park/map-of-the-park/ for a map showing the path, plus some contacts, plus mention of Friends' "Tend the park" sessions. I've used that path myself for jogging occasionally. I hadn't known anyone had designated it as such, and I see no reason why walkers shouldn't use it as well.  IIRC it's just the bits in the south half of the park that are narrow and like a woodland path; nicely reminiscent in a small way of  cross-country runs on Wimbledon Common.  The Dog Exercise area shown on the map seems to me, though I don't remember clearly, more like an open area, nothing to do with the path.  
    • Hi! We’ve just finished our pond for our community garden and are looking for donation plants. If anyone out there has too many pond plants please let me know 🙏🏻many thanks  Limes Walk Community garden 
    • We found Ivan Castillo on the Forum I think. He has done two jobs for us: painting the front of the house and rehanging a large garden gate. We would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for a handyman/painter/decorator. Very reliable, excellent standard and always willing to do a bit extra if he sees it's needed. He has two assistants so they get the job done quickly. 
    • Aria did bathroom plumbing work for me. He was punctual, tidy, reliable and did an excellent job. The cost of service was reasonable. I highly recommend his services.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In