Hand painted denim jackets + comissions

Would you be interested in buying a vibrant & unique hand painted denim jacket?

Commissions: Send me a denim piece of clothing you own and I?ll paint whatever you want on it and send it back!

I could paint anything from album covers, a famous piece of art, an idol, your own picture, your favourite flower or a pattern.

I also sell jackets pre-painted that have recognisable pieces of art painted on.

These jackets are professionally done with care. They're unique, eye-catching, and are all upcycled meaning by buying one instead of a brand new jacket, you're reducing your carbon footprint!

Check out my Jackets on my depop page: https://www.depop.com/products/merrie_111-would-you-be-interested-in/

I use trusted acrylic paint (Abstract by Sennelier) mixed with a Daler Rowney textile medium to prevent cracking. This is set with an iron and I use varnish to completely seal the paint and create a shine. Pieces can be worn in the rain

Please don?t hesitate to message me for details or if you have any questions.

Prices vary depending on the complexity of the image and will be arranged before I start painting.

If you send me a piece you already own that I will paint & send back will be ?35-Prices for pre-painted jackets will be ?45-60 (as the price of the jacket is included)

50 Not inc postage

Let me know if you're interested or have any queries!

email: [email protected]

Archived