NOW LET One bed flat ?1350 o.n.o.excellent travel connections with parking

dulwichdad

This lovely apartment is in a modern development in a fantastic location. Just a few minutes walk from Canada Water tube station (Jubilee and the new "Ginger" line) and Surrey Quays shopping and leisure complex. The river and local parks are also very close.

Canada Water is on the Jubilee Line - Canary Wharf 1 stop or London Bridge 2 stops and on the new "Ginger Line" 5 stops to Shoreditch or 3 stops to vibrant Peckham and the Bussey Building, Cinemas, Restaurants, markets etc

Two stops also to the O2 Building at Greenwich.

The apartment is offered part furnished with neutral, clean decor.

The accommodation consists of one double bedroom, bathroom with shower, reception room and separate modern kitchen. There is an entryphone system in the private hallway.

The property has the further benefit of off street parking.

Please contact to arrange a viewing

?1350 per calendar month o.n.o.

Available from now

No agency fees

Rent direct from Landlord

Call David 07815 883219 for viewings or [email protected] for more info and photos

Archived