Second hand Kingsdale uniform years 7-9

bacgj

Kingsdale Foundation School, Southwark

We have plenty of trousers, sport clothes and jumpers , and two blazers with the logo which are in very good condition as our sons are moving schools. Single items ?1 and blazers ?5 each.

Some pictures attached. Most items from M&S and the school shop.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Some items gone and plenty still left

Blazer with logo

14y, 14-15 and 15-16 years

Black coats and raincoat

?5 each

And for ?1 per item

Shirts

Short sleeve 12-13, 13-14

Long sleeve 12, 13y

Trousers

11-12, 12-13, 13-14,14-15

Cotton top tanks

13-14

Cotton jumpers

13-14, 14-15, 15-16

PE

Shirts lower school S

Sport joggers 13-14

Sport shorts 12-13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Please contact me if you lost a gold ring in Dulwich park. Found Saturday morning 8th June.  tel 07989419820
    • Thank you all for all your help, no, there are no plans on the portal for the internal work e.g. chimney breasts or removal of internal wall (but there are for the external) so I have options to contact the council if necessary too.  
    • Are their plans up on the Southwark Planning Portal? https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/ This should show exactly what they are planning to do. Permitted development doesn't apply to flats. To build an extension to a flat you must apply for planning permission. https://www.planningportal.co.uk/permission/common-projects/flats-and-maisonettes/extending-ground-floor-flat Therefore the plans should be there.  
    • I used Luke this week to move a large fridge within East Dulwich. He was great. Professional and took great care. Definitely recommend him.  Luke’s phone number below   +44 7814 456368
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In