Albrighton and Copplestone playgroups- tue morns?

Hello all, can anybody clear up my confusion over these playgroups please? Are they separate things or the same group?...I cannot seem to find the Albrighton Centre (driven around and around the streets oppposite Sainsburys, off Dog Kennel Hill) and where on Coppleston Road is the Coppleston Tuesday morning group please? Is it in the church there?

I'm sorry if I'm being really dumb but I can never find either of them or anyone who knows where they are and would love to try new groups on a Tuesday morning during these rainy weeks. My two are one and three, I presume they would be suitable? Thanks!

....Apologies for mis-spelling of Copleston :-)It appears that they are separate groups. One in the church on Copleston Road- has anyone been, do you just park on the street there? The Albrighton Community Centre seems to be in the estate opposite Sainsburys. Again, any good?...and where can you park?

Hi fmay

Albrighton Centre and the Coppleston are separate, and both offer a range of services for under 5s and other sections of the community. Ideally we compliment each other rather than clash.

Albrighton Centre is location on Albrighton Road, towards the centre of East Dulwich Estate. Albrighton Road is the higher of two roads that cut through the estate, and can be reached via Dog Kennel Hill, about three quarters of the way up, opposite the Adventure Playground, or by entering the estate from Bromar Road.

Albrighton Road has street parking, which is free (there is no controlled parking scheme in the area), or there are also parking spaces for the centre on the Bromar Road side of Albrighton Road.

I'm sorry you are having problems finding us - when you do, its a nice place!

We currently have a number of outreach activities for under 5s provided by South Camberwell Children's Centre, East Dulwich Community Nursery, and also directly managed by ourselves, in additional many other activities and services you might be interested in for yourself.

Tumble is currently running from 10.00am to midday on Tuesdays, and is a soft play activity session for children aged 2 to 5 years, also we understand that parents often have more than one child and ages can vary. Younger siblings are most welcome, but parents just need to be extra careful with younger ones to make sure they don't get accidently bumped or knocked by slightly older children.

The session comprises a slide, 2 bouncy castles, a ball pit and a range of other soft play equipment.

I hope this helps you (and any others) find your way to us.

We are also always looking for new ideas for activities at the centre, so if there is anything you would like to see, please feed back to us with your thoughts.

Cheers

Steve

Albrighton Centre

www.facebook.com/albrightoncommunitycentre.org