Cleaner who?s amazing

Our lovely cleaner who cleans our house in Peckham is looking for additional clients. She?s amazing and self employed. If you need a cleaner please feel free to contact her, she?s called Vera and her number is 07459 877354. Please feel free to ask me or our neighbours who she also cleans for for any reference.

Hamish.

Thank you everyone, lots of people have responded and I am closing this post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Piplings has gone downhill massively - I know several parents who have pulled their kids out in the last 18 months. I don't have firsthand experience, but lots of negative feedback from local families. The building is also up for sale so you might find the nursery closes when that sale goes through...
    • Hi vina if you can’t find one, the council sell “tardis”  style ones at a subsidised cost and will deliver to your door. Contact the garden waste department through your council website for more info
    • I hope you find your baby He certainly didn't wander off due to lack off food or love.  I will let you know if I see him.  X
    • Plenty of properties getting up to 2 million, and a few beyond, in SE23.  Premium for large Victorian houses, such as the lovely Christmas houses which come with large gardens, and being on a hill, many 30s houses extended and modernised. Down side is perpetual building work, noise, skips, builders.  Expect that the same in newly gentrified atras
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In