North Cross Road Line Painting

No, the signs are wrong and I reported them as being incorrect on Thursday. They were still incorrect Saturday afternoon. I was assured late yesterday, Sunday, that the signs are now correct.

North Cross Road is being fully resurfaced this week starting today Monday 21 May - weather permitting.Obviously after the resurfacing lines will be remarked that clearly that subsidiary activity to resurfacing.

I'm been repeatedly assured all homes nad businesses have had a letter delivered to them on North Cross Road explaining this but have had one business contact me who were unaware.

I live on North X rd & zilch in the way of letters about this? ... maybe Southwark Council should enlist the aid of the take away pizza leaflet distribution cartel to delivery their messages to the masses..

Hi

That's reassuring. We at ed (41 Northcross Rd) received a letter a couple of weeks ago stating that it was road resurfacing taking place. When I saw the signs last week I called Southwark to clarify but was unable to speak to anyone that could help.

Dan Rigby

www.rigbyandmac.com

Absolutely brilliant craftsmanship by the guy painting the "SLOW" etc signs on the road!

Like something out of a history book. White paint dribbling from a little can with total accuracy.

I took some photos!

James Barber Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> Hi Sue,

> Can you upload the photos or a link to them -

> please?

xxxxxx

Will do later, busy at the mo :)

Some other people were taking photos too :)