Town Planning Services

Planning made easy!

Do you need to submit a planning application (domestic or commercial), negotiate with Council planners, lodge an appeal, object to an application or plan? Are you a community group thinking about producing a Neighbourhood Plan?

Asher Planning can help. East Dulwich based planning consultancy with experience of a wide range of projects in the private and public sectors across the UK, we understand how the system works and will work with you to get the best possible results.

Send a PM or call on 07949 689235

Asher Planning Ltd, 3 St Barnabas Close, East Dulwich SE22 8UA

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Some more feedback here:

http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/suzanne/freelance-town-planner/302924

In ED I have recently got planning permission for a 2 storey rear extension (refused first time before I got involved) and also have been advising lots of residents on their own projects and neighbour applications.

Get in touch if you need a quote for any planning work or just to talk through a potential project!

• 5 months later...

Hello, just updating the thread with some of my recent projects:

Won an appeal for a new modern house in Forest Hill (Lewisham)

Won an appeal for alterations to a listed building (Westminster)

Submitted an application for a roof terrace in Clapham - awaiting decision (Lambeth)

Submitted an application for change of use of commercial premises in ED - awaiting decision (Southwark)

Get in touch if you need any town planning advice or help!

Suzanne

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Happy New Year!

If you need any help with planning advice, applications or appeals, get in touch. I am working on lots of projects in and around ED currently and have lots of experience submitting applications to Southwark, Lewisham, Lambeth and Croydon Councils.

See reviews here: https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/suzanne/freelance-town-planner/302924

• 1 year later...

Hello

Quick update with some of my recent projects:

Won an appeal for an 8-person HMO in Eltham (Greenwich)

Got planning permission for a garden room in Streatham (Lambeth)

Submitted an application for amendments to a scheme in East Dulwich (Southwark) - awaiting decision

Working on an application for a roof extension in East Dulwich (Southwark)

You can read reviews here https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/suzanne/freelance-town-planner/302924

• 7 months later...

Hello

Just an update, I have recently obtained planning permission for clients for the following developments in East Dulwich and Peckham:

Garage block

Mansard roof

Rear extensions x 2

Also got planning permission for change of use to take-away (use class A5) on the Old Kent Road, plus the associated premises license, and certificates of lawfulness for two HMOs in Greenwich and Lewisham.

Reviews here: https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/suzanne/freelance-town-planner/302924

• 1 month later...

Hi Suzanne,

I was just looking for your contact details to give a neighbour and saw this post.

I'm the East Dulwich Roof Terrace mentioned earlier in the thread. I would highly recommend Suzanne. I don't think my planning application would have been successful without her.

ATB

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, some more recent projects that I am working on:

Nursery outbuilding - Peckham

Conversion of two mixed use buildings into flats - Peckham

Roof extension under new Prior Approval rules - Vauxhall

Get in touch if you need advice or help with any planning projects. Planning made easy : )

[www.asherplanning.com]

• 1 year later...

Hi, if you need any planning advice or help with a planning application for your home or business, get in touch.

Some current South London projects are a planning application for a restaurant in Greenwich, a flat conversion in Southwark and a new housing development in Lewisham.

Reviews here:

[www.peopleperhour.com]

Website here:

[www.asherplanning.com]

Archived