Hypnobirthing classes in October, last minute availability!

Hello East Dulwich Mums and Dads!

I have some last minute spaces on my hypnobirthing courses in October and am offering a discount on these places.

There are currently spaces on group courses running on:

Thursday 3rd and Thursday 10th October (10-2pm each day)

Sunday 6th and Sunday 13th October (10-2pm each day)

The cost of the course is usually ?250 but these places are now just ?200 per couple and this includes all course materials and refreshments. Both these courses are held in my home in Gipsy Hill (lots of easy parking!).

My courses are super friendly and informative and designed to equip you with the all the information you need to prepare for a positive birth experience. You will learn relaxation and breathing techniques in a relaxed environment with the opportunity to meet other local parents and I offer on-going support up until your baby arrives as well as a meet up session with the babies.

Please send me an email with any questions to [email protected] I?d love to hear from you! These are also the last course dates I have before I go on maternity leave myself so they will be extra special!

Kate x

A little bit about Birth and Bloom?

I set up my hypnobirthing birth preparation classes in 2017 and have since taught lots of local Mums and Dads. Birth and Bloom classes take a fresh, modern approach to birth preparation. I love what I do and have had wonderful feedback and fantastic birth stories from the families I have taught. I originally trained with KG hypnobirthing and have since become a yesmum birth project teacher, training with the wonderful Hollie de Cruz who also teaches locally (http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk/). My background is medical, I originally qualified as a GP and I am now taking some time out to focus on teaching and Birth & Bloom, as well as spending time with my young family and preparing for the arrival of baby number 3.

Archived