Wanted Student desk

LivMM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• M Everything absolutely everything about your response demonstrates exactly what I was saying. 
    • Thanks Alice  It is a laugh out loud moment as Mal cries, it's not me , I'm a good cyclists so all cyclists must be good. Face it @malumbu the majority of them realy don't seem to care about anyone else on the road. As I have pointed out earlier, if everyone obeyed the rules, there would be less issues. But your view appears to be "cyclists good, cars bad" and you are so blinkered as alice said that you can't see the tarmac for the mud in your eyes 
    • I used Adrian Flux Brokers - I got a decent quote (Watford Insurance Co.) and they didn't want a survey - just a declaration of no cracks etc.
    • Well my experience of three decades of cycling in London is that all my near misses with pedestrians is when they step out onto a road without looking.  And from the other way round when I dashed out to cross the road in central London without looking so more fool me. Not sure what all this vitriol is about.  There are so many bigger issues in society and across the world as a whole, yet a small number of you continue to stoke up conflict.  Now about to spread love and peace on this sunny day.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In