Gardener Recommendation

nina_maniana

Hello,

it's early to start thinking about but we'll need our garden revamped in the spring. Our design was based heavily on a lot of box hedges everywhere which have been all killed by those evil caterpillars.

We'd need someone to help with what we could plant in all the empty spaces and around them to look nice, ideally source the plants for us and then also do the work. It would probably be a few days all in as trees will need pruning etc etc.

Does anyone know of anyone who would be up for this type of job?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That a substantial minority of cyclists do not feel bound by normal road rules is self evident - rules which include, inter alia, use of pedestrian pavements (not marked as dual use or as cycle paths) for pedestrians only (with the exceptions of wheeled vehicles/ chairs used by infants and the disabled). This 'independence of spirit' for those cyclists that use pedestrian pavements very frequently is also seen in their use of highways  - yesterday (on the South Circular!) a cyclist crossed over my path cycling with both arms crossed over (not holding the handlebars) and thus unable to brake immediately should the light have changed or someone got in his way. Clearly a skilled cyclist, but one with no sense either of self preservation or the safety and lives of other - it was dusk by the way and he also had no lights showing! It is this lack of care for their own or others' safety which is so upsetting - those of us in vehicles which require a licence to use them are at least trained and tested in road awareness and the importance of signalling manoeuvres. On pavements, in my experience, cyclists jink on and off the pavement to e.g. avoid standing traffic without either signalling or appearing to be aware of whom they are sharing the pavements with - at best they bell (or shout) you down to get out of their way! When I see a cyclist signal that cyclist is almost inevitably over 50 (and indeed often much older) - when my generation learned to cycle things like signalling intention, following the rules of the road and respect for other road users was drummed into us (or at least me!)  - for our own safety mainly.
    • Dulwich Hamlet women’s team have been promoted 
    • Hi my friend lost his Motorola with a brown case. we think somewhere in Sydenham woods. Anyone seen it ? Kind thanks Andy.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In