SORTED --- Wanted: desk trestles

dominique.v

Hi I have a couple of tables with folding legs. One is aluminium with laminate top, the other is mdf with pine wood frame and metal folding legs. Both used with marks. Pictures attached. The mdf is ?25. The aluminium is ?30 and i can deliver them included. PM me if interested. Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Signed and shared on Twitter. They can't impose these kind of rent hikes and expect small businesses to survive.
    • https://southwarknews.co.uk/area/dulwich/police-hosting-free-bike-marking-event-in-east-dulwich/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_source_platform=mailpoet&utm_campaign=the-latest-news-from-southwarknewscouk-2  
    • Perhaps you used to be a cub scout and now have some spare time, or are looking for a volunteering opportunity to work with young people in the community - The 8th Camberwell Cub Scout Group would love to hear from you. Volunteering has many rewards and benefits, some of which include better mental health, additive to your career development and advancement, opportunities for social interaction and a chance to have a new experience. The 8th Camberwell Cub Scout Group are looking to add to their leaders group for both Beavers and Cubs. It's a lively group that meet weekly, during school term time, in the hall of St Thomas More RC Church (380 Lordship Lane) and the hall of St Anthonys Catholic Primary School (Etherow Street). It's not linked to the school and all faiths, or no faiths, are welcome and encouraged. If you are interested, please get in touch on the following email: [email protected] We look forward to meeting you soon
    • Another missive from the shape shifting anti LTN lobby, who continue to claim some kind of mandate to talk for the Dulwich community. They were comprehensively defeated this week in their efforts to extend their influence into the Dulwich Society at a Special General Meeting ( with an attendance of over 300) they had instigated by a factor of over 2 to 1. This is further indication to me that far from the popular front their literature suggests them to be, they are a vocal activist minority. The meeting was interesting on many levels. A section of Dulwich Society members, many of whom feature regularly in raising the traffic issues that One Dulwich highlight with the council, were pressing for a number of rule changes to the Dulwich Society, one of which would strip the possibility of anonymity for Dulwich Society volunteers who contribute to the traffic subcommittee of the charity. As a properly run charity, the Dulwich Society publishes minutes of its meetings and operated with a level of transparency that I don't see in the anti- LTN lobby. The trustees continue to publish names for the overwhelming majority of their business, but when it comes to contentious local issues with a history of harassment, they want the option in very limited instances to protect their volunteers. Almost as if to illustrate this need in live action, one supporter of these potential rule changes actually loudly ‘outed’ the surname of a speaker in the meeting who expressly stated she didn’t want to use her surname to protect her from potential online trolling.  The local Conservative presence pressing for these rule changes was strong – two of the most prominent local members of the party were working the queue on the way in to drum up support, and formally spoke in the meeting. The trustees of Dulwich Society revealed that they had tried to engage with them in person over the proposed rule changes over a period of months, but they had refused, opting instead for a costly Special General Meeting, which distracted from the actual work of the charity. The stress the trustees experienced dealing with these issues over a period of months was evident – one seemed close to tears talking about the strain it put on his family. The most extraordinary moment came when a former Conservative mayor of Lambeth stood up and accused the Conservatives driving these rule changes in the Dulwich Society of using divisive tactics. I don't doubt that people opposing the LTN's have a range of political views, as has been illustrated on these threads, but could it be that local Conservatives, who lost the last local elections despite campaigning on virtually the single issue of the LTN’s, see that stirring up local feeling about traffic issues might be a path to electoral success? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In