Recommended: St John's Badgers Thurs 5pm

On a wet half-term Thurs I have just dropped my boys off to do some first aid and then create their own Jubilee party...really recommend it and as a new club, would be great to see some new little East Dulwich Badgers (They are working on their 'I Care' badge at the moment) Badgers are 5+ and then for the older kids there are cadets from 7pm I think. Tell Grove in same building as Oak Tree Nursery.

Sounds great. I am well out of the loop and it's been a long time since I was in the Brownines/Scounts, is Badgers the newer version? Do you know if they have a website or where I can find out more info at all?

Badgers is the youngest group for St Johns Ambulance so although it is not a replacement for scouts or brownies it is similar with a special emphasis on first aid. I guess the main difference is that it is for boys and girls together. They do have a handbook though with a variety of badges to aim for and a very smart uniform! There is no waiting list at the moment as it is a newish group (started in March I think) and I'm not sure if there is a local website but if you search on St John's and badgers the national website comes up with loads of information.

?1.50 a session 5-6.30pm