Morning childcare help 2 days per week

Hello,

I?m looking for some childcare help for a couple of mornings per week and can be flexible on days. We live near goodrich school and I?m looking for someone to come to our house at around 6:30 in the morning and either take my 2 daughters to goodrich primary breakfast club for 7:45 or to school itself for 8:55.

Please send me a pm if you are interested.

Thank you very much.

Susan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can also vouch for A1 Chimney Sweeps. Very efficient and at a good price too!
    • Need to replace half a dozen or so Victorian (four panel) doors, standard sizes give or take, I’ve had a look around tinternet but wondering if anyone already has a decent source. Just looking for straight replacements, I presume the doors are pine, if not maybe oak. Either way I’ll probably go by the look of the door anyway when purchasing.  Thanks in advance.
    • "the Tories will be back in in five years. " Not sure they will exist in 5 years - at least not in current or past form But let's say they don't implode - I can't see them getting back in in 5 years - I would argue it matters a hell of a lot how we got here - because if we can't learn that lesson then we will be doomed to repeat same mistakes I do think Labour have made too many straitjackets for themselves - better to get in with a mandate to move towards single market/tax rises if necessary rather than have to reverse on some clearly necessary steps . And they will face battles from backbenches as well as opposition - but significantly, they have more capable ministers than any tory cabinet member since 2019
    • Possibly right, triggered by one of three things. War in Ukraine turning a nasty corner and Russia launching a limited nuclear strike  China deciding to escalate the situation around Taiwan  North Korea taking advantage of the world's political instability caused by the two events above  On second thoughts, a US president going senile and thinking they are calling the presidential bottom wiper, will accidently press the wrong button 🤔 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In