ITEM GONE NOW Apple iMac 2006 - swap for a decent bottle of red wine!

adamhartdyke

Apple iMac bought in 2006. 24" screen, 2.33GHz processor, 2GB RAM. Wireless keyboard and mouse, all in full working order. Will not upgrade past Mac OS 10.6.8. Many years active service but still in good condition. Had a new power supply at some point several years back. As you can see from one of the photos, the software cannot be updated beyond a certain point (2012 or thereabouts) meaning that it's a little slow and some browsing is not available as the security is no longer up to spec. It's absolutely fine for email as well as some of the more straightforward tasks.

Anyway, I'm not asking much for it, a bottle of decent red wine will do and you'll have to fetch it from Camberwell (near Camberwell Grove). Mouse mat not included.

Any questions, just message me,

Adam 07973 311 918

Apple iMac bought in 2006. 24" screen, 2.33GHz processor, 2GB RAM. Wireless keyboard and mouse, all in full working order. Will not upgrade past Mac OS 10.6.8. Many years active service but still in good condition. Had a new power supply at some point several years back. As you can see from one of the photos, the software cannot be updated beyond a certain point (2012 or thereabouts) meaning that it's a little slow and some browsing is not available as the security is no longer up to spec. It's absolutely fine for email as well as some of the more straightforward tasks.

Anyway, I'm not asking much for it, a bottle of decent red wine will do and you'll have to fetch it from Camberwell (near Camberwell Grove). Mouse mat not included.

Any questions, just message me,

Adam 07973 311 918

Archived