Airport taxi??

Moflo

We used Airport Direct Services in January after a long haul flight and they were fantastic, it was so easy! I know they have some larger cars but you would have to call them to get a quote.

Used ADS before, great promises but service to be desired. Looking at the reviews wonder who actually wrote them. as they are nowhere near to what has been mentioned above.

Executive car? Where.

Airport pick up? Shoddy service with someone who could not even understand English.

Read the reviews above they are just adverts written by the company by using different aliases. (We used Airport Direct Services in January after a long haul flight and they were fantastic, it was so easy! I know they have some larger cars but you would have to call them to get a quote.)

All cab companies have larger cars why do you have to tell me I need to quote for this, this had nothing to do with you fake journey.

Thanks for a really bad experience and nearly missing my flight.

I will highly recommend you stay away from this cheap and shady cab service.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but there is nothing to suggest that the reviews on this thread are fake - the one you quoted is written by someone with a sound posting history.

We have used ADS a number of times and had their promises met, the cars have been late model and well looked after, and the drivers polite and really nice.

I live in East Dulwich and every compnany that I have used has had some issues. Inow use AdLee as they are there on time and have never failed me.

Yes they are expensive but if you want to get somewhere on time they are there.

Pickle. I would love it if I could recommend a firm and if you are so experienced, recommend a compay to me, I would be grateful.

Experience is what is needed however, my experience has not been too good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Airport Cars are ?5 cheaper than ADS to Heathrow T5

?40 from SE22 and ?46 on the return including car park & 15 mins wait

The drivers are always really pleasant and punctual too. I have used them for years without an issue!

0207 701 4321

Archived