Goose Green Primary - any good?

IMO it's the very best. I am sitting in the school reception waiting for my daughter to finish ballet, i have just take a straw poll of the children around me and the 100% response was "I love school".

Check out the ofsted when it comes out, I am expecting it to be happy reading.

Come and see for yourself, next open day is 3rd July.

both my boys attend and my wife went there and her grandfather went there so as a recomendation it is of high reguard and with the latest Ofsted report coming in next week (high praise) new kitchen again (high praise from a recent surprise inspection)this would be a school fit for any child future educational needs

Ditto to all of the above! I've said lots under previous posts so do a search to find out my views on this creative, go-getting school with a creative, holistic approach to education and a dynamic staff & leadership team.

As soon as the report from the recent (i.e. almost two weeks ago) Ofsted inspection been officially published, one of us (or several of us!) will be posting a link to the report from the recent Ofsted inspection. We anticipate that this report will confirm much of what we Goose Green fans have been saying for quite a while now!